M.E.S.A. Securities, Inc., d/b/a MESA and/or MESA Global, (the “Company” or “We”), is a member of FINRA and the SiPC. All transactions involving the offering or sale of securities are conducted through M.E.S.A. Securities, Inc.
We as a company respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you when you visit the website www.mesaglobal.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including usage details such as traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Disclosure of Your Information
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business; and/or
- A buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of M.E.S.A. Securities, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose this non-identifying information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including in response to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of M.E.S.A. Securities, Inc., our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Date modified: October 2012